5 Tips for Getting a Good Night’s Sleep – How To Sleep Better
If your having trouble getting to sleep it can be a stressful and terrible time!
But did you know it also has an effect on your health if you do not get enough sleep?
It can cause a decrease in muscle mass, cause you to feel hunger pains and even cause you to eat more sugary and unhealthy foods.
Well these great 5 tips/tricks i have combined will health you eliminate all of this and get an amazing 8 – 10 hours sleep and stay healthy.
Here are my 5 tricks:
1. Stick to a sleep schedule of the same bedtime and wake up time, even on the weekends. This helps to regulate your body’s clock and could help you fall asleep and stay asleep for the night.
2. Sleep on a comfortable mattress and pillows. Make sure your mattress is comfortable and supportive.
The one you have been using for years may have exceeded its life expectancy – about 9 or 10 years for most good quality mattresses.
Have comfortable pillows and make the room attractive and inviting for sleep but also free of allergens that might affect you and objects that might cause you to slip or fall if you have to get up
3. Exercise daily. Vigorous exercise is best, but even light exercise is better than no activity. Exercise at any time of day, but not at the expense of your sleep.
4. If you have trouble sleeping, avoid naps, especially in the afternoon. Power napping may help you get through the day, but if you find that you can’t fall asleep at bedtime, eliminating even short catnaps may help.
5. Evaluate your room. Design your sleep environment to establish the conditions you need for sleep. Your bedroom should be cool – between 60 and 67 degrees.
Your bedroom should also be free from any noise that can disturb your sleep. Finally, your bedroom should be free from any light. Check your room for noises or other distractions. This includes a bed partner’s sleep disruptions such as snoring.
Consider using blackout curtains, eye shades, ear plugs, “white noise” machines, humidifiers, fans and other devices.
Those are my amazing 5 tricks to get a better sleep share these with your friends and family and lets get everyone a better nights sleep.
As always live that lean lifestyle and we will see you on Tip 5
Like this content? Then subscribe for more videos!
****** ONLINE COACHING ******
Need Online Coaching? : https://www.wolvesfitness.co.uk/online-training/
Cutting Guide: https://www.wolvesfitness.co.uk/product/cutting-weight
Please watch: “Meal Prep On a Budget | Meal Prep For Beginners | Lean Lifestyle 014”