This is a healthy alternative to store brought chips and wedges. Packed with vitamins and dietary fiber. Best eaten at room temperature.
Serves – As many as you like
Prep Time – 10 mins
Cook Time – 30 mins
- 4 sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut lengthwise into wedges
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add the potato wedges to the butter and toss to combine.
- Season the potatoes with the salt and pepper.
- Spread the potatoes in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast the potatoes, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven to a serving dish and serve.
You can spice it up by adding small amounts of chilly powder, or paprika. Just remember its healthy so don’t get coating it in sauces and other condiments.
Most importantly enjoy!