We all love donuts, but wound’t you love a donuts that’s macro friendly and healthy. Well this recipe is quick and easy to make also it tastes great.
Fill your cravings with this fantastic recipe today.
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/8 cup almond milk
- 40g cashews (or almonds)
- 15g coconut flour
- 25g chocolate protein powder
- 15g oats
- 50g dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees F (170C).
- Blend eggs, cashews, flour, protein powder, oats, and almond milk.
- Once blended, pour batter into donut tray.
- Bake donuts for 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate while cooling doughnut.
- Once chocolate liquifies, pour it over donuts and then transfer the donuts to the fridge so the chocolate can set.
- Eat them all. Don’t share.