This recipe will allow you to make 8 pancakes.
A traditional pancake recipe has little nutritional value. These protein pancakes are free of wheat, sugar and made with added protein.
- 2 Scoops of whey protein
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Coconut oil for frying
- 4 Scoops oat flour
- 2 Eggs
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl and beat well to combine.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour the pancake mixture onto the pan, using approximately 60ml (or however much you like) for each pancake.
- Tilt the pan in a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the pancake for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown.
- Loosen with a flexible spatula or fish-slice, flip over and cook the other side.
- Serve hot with your filling of choice.
Preparation time – 2 mins
Cook time – 10 mins
Kcal 151 | Protein: 9g | Carbs: 18g | Fat: 5g | Yield: 8 Portions